START HEALING NOW
A SOUTH MELBOURNE PODIATRY CLINIC ON A MISSION TO HELP OUR COMMUNITY MOVE BETTER
Our South Melbourne Podiatry Team Can Help You Move & Feel Better, Faster.
Podiatry is a sector of the musculoskeletal specialism dedicated to the analysis and treatment of disorders of the foot, ankle and leg.
The most common foot problems associated with podiatry are:
- Skin problems
- Calluses and corns
- Nail disorders, like ingrown toenails
- Foot injuries
- Foot infections
- Overuse injuries of the foot and ankle
- Stress fractures of bones (these are caused by too much activity)
- Arch pain (plantar fasciitis)
- Inflammation of the tendon at the back of the ankle (Achilles tendonopathy)
- Pain at the base of the big toe (sesamoiditis)
Our South Melbourne Podiatrists sometimes would prescribe orthoses, which are custom-made shoe inserts. These help to align the structure of the foot in the most stable and efficient position for walking and reduce pain.
The Podiatry team at our clinic uses the most effective treatment methods available to us in order to relieve pain and offer long-lasting solutions for every one of our clients. All our South Melbourne Podiatrists are registered with the Podiatry Board of , and affiliated with the Australian Podiatry Association.
For more information on how Podiatry clinic can help you, or to book an appointment contact us on 03 9699 2499.